Thursday, June 19, 2008

Satisfaction

Frequently, I find myself, double guessing my decisions. It is very difficult to really know if the decisions made were the right ones. Today I learned that I have, most definitely, made the only possible right choice. To look back at the past is a weakness that qualifies any person as a coward. The assertive individual makes a decision and lives with it.
I met with friends, old friends, with whom I've shared wonderful experiences. We talked for ever not realizing the passing of many hours. I miss them. I miss the old days of care free chit chat. Many of the things that I've learned, I've learned from them. Today I am a better person because of them. I have moved on in my life. My old friends share my thoughts, my heart, and my best memories. We also share a painful physical distance. I am sad for this lost, I am satisfied with my choice.

No comments: