Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday

The end of the week!! This would usually make me happy; however this was a vacation week, so today is the last day of my vacation. I still have the weekend off, but I can't help it, I am sad.
Today was Alex's last day of school(my 12 year old son) his vacation begins. Summer camp, camping with the boy scouts, pool parties with friends, hanging out with his cousin. To be young and carefree, just a memory for me. A great opportunity to take pictures, a wonderful excuse, I mean reason to go to crops, and create archives of times soon to be bygone.
Today is also the deadline to organize my craft room, label everything, make a master list of where things are, so later on I can find them, well I guess I won't be sleeping much tonight!!! Better get started.

No comments: