Monday, June 16, 2008

New Beginnings

Today is Monday, not really the first day of the week, but for most of us it usually signals a new week. Back to work after the weekend off, the beginning of a vacation, or like in my case the first day back to work after a vacation. Mondays are difficult days. They signal us with a sense of duty. On Mondays we commit to a new week of whatevers. That is why I think Mondays are good days for challenges. I would like to invite you to join me each Monday in accepting a challenge, or in posting a challenge. For my crafting purposes, I propose a card, scrapbook page, journaling, or anything that fits your crafting needs.
This week lets make a card limiting ourselves to 3 colors: tan, blue,and you choose the 3rd color.
You must use at least one element to embellish, but no more than two. Theme and size your choice. Posting on Thursday.

No comments: