Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inspiration

It is, sometimes, difficult to get inspired. It can be a tedious exercise. It is true that inspiration comes from within. A product of ones heart and soul; however our mind plays a big role. I have found myself in situations where I have forced myself to visualize an idea that did not exist in my mind originally, but that came about due to the circumstances such as being in a crop. My Mojo is frequently MIA. I get inspired by the color and the graphics of papers. This can be, for me a begining. I like using sketches as a starting line. An informal blue print. Fitting in themes, pictures, and supporting elements is challenging like a maze, or a puzzle. The challenge for me is finding that perfect piece that fits like a "charm". I like to have people around, it is as if inspiration is a contagious agent, and company the host. To be inspired, to create at last!!!

No comments: