Sunday, December 21, 2008

In a blink of an eye

I can't believe that 3 month have gone by, since I last posted. It would be understandable had I been away on a secret mission or a grand tour of the world, or if had been deployed on a scrapbooking assignment across the continent. The sad truth is that I have taken for granted, the power to be able to speak, or in this case write. When I last updated my blog , time had fallen short of Fall in a blink of an eye today marks the beginning of Winter. As the snow of the first storm of the year melts, and Christmas gets closer I can not help to wonder , what in the world happened to my timeline. With no time to exhale, I must update not only my blog, but my life itself, stop taking time for granted, and make sure I take in a deep breath.

No comments: